Probiotics have gained a huge popularity in the health and wellness community because of its beneficial effects on our gut and immunity. This wellness trend is even supported by a lot of research and study revealing the relationship of probiotics to immunity, weight management, and mood.
In addition to a clean diet, taking a regular dose of probiotics is proven to improve our digestion, boost nutrient absorption, and manage our weight. But what's with probiotics that make it so good to our body? Probiotics contain bacteria (the good ones) that fight off disease-causing bacteria (the bad ones). When the good bacteria depletes, harmful bacteria, virus, and toxins habituate our gastrointestinal tract which weakens our immune system.
A daily dose of probiotics every day is one way to stay healthy. If you are not still convinced, here are some other reasons why it is so important:
- It strengthens your gut
- Prevents constipation, indigestion, gas, or bloating
- It "fixes" your metabolism and puts it back to its normal rhythm
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Improves our mood
- Reduces the risk of infection (Thanks to your resilient immune system)
- Prevents skin problems such as eczema, acne, and skin allergies
- No need for synthetic supplements