Precautions for Mercury Exposure

Posted by Ruby Tequin on

Mercury is a naturally occurring metal that exists in several forms. One of the most dangerous forms of mercury can be found in seafood, dental fillings, and fluorescent light bulbs. When absorbed by the body, it could trigger tremors, insomnia, headache, and muscle twitching.

Toxicity of mercury depends on the form and amount of mercury an individual is exposed to. So it is important to take precautionary measures in order to reduce your exposure to any form of heavy metal. Some of the things you can do include:

  • Opt to safer alternatives instead of using amalgam (silver) dental fillings.
  • Consult with your doctor about vaccinations that contain mercury.
  • Avoid using mercury-filled thermometers to prevent toxic spills.

Immediately seek a doctor’s opinion if you believed you have been exposed to mercury. Mercury exposure can be tested through a series of tests on the hair, blood, and urine.

Bentonite clay is one of the most inexpensive yet effective natural treatments available. Harvested in the deposits near Fort Benton, Wyoming, this aged-volcanic clay has been used as a detoxification tool and healing ingredient in treating medical conditions since pre-historic era. Up until now, many people—and even celebrities—are trying this nature’s wonder.

Also known as the detoxifying clay, bentonite clay contains a strong negative charge that can flush out positively charged toxins, heavy metals, and other impurities in our body. Enriched with various trace elements such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, iodine, it can also be taken internally as a food supplement or mineral replacement for both humans and animals.

0 comments

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published