Precautions for Lead Exposure

Posted by Ruby Tequin on

Lead is commonly used in gasoline, paint, and even in cosmetics. When introduced in our body, this heavy metal does not breakdown and builds up in the body tissues for months or years.

Toxicity of lead is more common to children ages 6 years and below. When ingested through contaminated food, water, or clothing, this toxic metal enters the digestive and respiratory systems and will accumulate in the bones—leading to seizures, fatigue, hearing loss and more. Protect your body against lead toxicity by considering the following precautionary measures:

  • Test your home for lead. You may contact reliable contractors to help you make your home toxic-free.
  • Avoid lead-based remedies and other traditional medications.
  • Refrain from using ceramic ware and furniture that used lead-based paint and glazes.

Bentonite clay is one of the most inexpensive yet effective natural treatments available. Harvested in the deposits near Fort Benton, Wyoming, this aged-volcanic clay has been used as a detoxification tool and healing ingredient in treating medical conditions since pre-historic era. Up until now, many people—and even celebrities—are trying this nature’s wonder.

Also known as the detoxifying clay, bentonite clay contains a strong negative charge that can flush out positively charged toxins, heavy metals, and other impurities in our body. Enriched with various trace elements such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, iodine, it can also be taken internally as a food supplement or mineral replacement for both humans and animals.

0 comments

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published