Heavy metal buildup disrupts cell communication and shortens the lifespan of the cells by initiating oxidative stress at the cellular level. When not managed properly and promptly, it may lead to neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
While we cannot refrain ourselves from getting exposed to heavy metals, we can prevent heavy metal buildup by doing the following:
- Drink water from a high-quality purification water system.
- Refrain from getting unnecessary vaccines that may contain synthetic chemicals and heavy metals.
- Shift to a chemical-free, organic diet.
- Avoid using aluminum-made utensils and kitchenware.
- Get rid of cosmetics that contain lead.
- Quit smoking.
- Find alternative for dental amalgams that contain mercury.
Bentonite clay is one of the most inexpensive yet effective natural treatments available. Harvested in the deposits near Fort Benton, Wyoming, this aged-volcanic clay has been used as a detoxification tool and healing ingredient in treating medical conditions since pre-historic era. Up until now, many people—and even celebrities—are trying this nature’s wonder.
Also known as the detoxifying clay, bentonite clay contains a strong negative charge that can flush out positively charged toxins, heavy metals, and other impurities in our body. Enriched with various trace elements such as magnesium, potassium, sodium, iodine, it can also be taken internally as a food supplement or mineral replacement for both humans and animals.