Our feet work hard for us. Just like our face, hair, and hands, it needs some pampering too.
Detoxing through your feet is considered one of the most relaxing and safe forms of detoxification. The ingredients you put into it penetrate deeply into your skin--giving you a relaxing and soothing feeling.
Bentonite clay, also known as the healing clay, is the most popular detox clay. When hydrated, the calcium bentonite clay releases negatively charged ions which bind with positively charged heavy metals and gently pulls the toxic chemicals from the surface of the skin. To make a clay detox, you need the following ingredients:
- Bentonite Clay (Get it here.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Hot Water
- Essential Oils (Optional)
- A Natural Bristle Brush (For Scrubbing)
- A Bucket
- Mix 1/2 cup of Epsom salt into the tub of water.
- Add two tablespoons of bentonite clay with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Soak feet in this mixture and let it dry for 10 minutes.